I love working with individuals (including adolescents), couples, and families. In a comfortable, nurturing environment we address such questions as: Are you having difficulties in your relationships? Do you experience anxiety or depression? Do you just want to feel better about yourself and reach your full potential?
In addition, I specialize in helping creative and LGB people.
Are you a creative person:
- Dealing with very high standards for yourself, so that only “perfection” is good enough?
- Do you have doubts about your own self-worth?
- Do you have a hard time dealing with:
- the ups and downs of the creative process
- the task of constantly having to find new jobs?
I help creative people to:
- Recognize that being creative is HARD!!
- Strive for excellence, not “perfection“
- Become more patient with themselves
- Stop listening to internal, negative voices!
I know from being an actor myself for over 35 years, that’s it’s possible to have a fulfilling creative career…
…But to do that, you might have to take some RISKS!
Please click on this video to hear how this might be possible–and the amazing changes that could happen in your life as a result!!
And then be sure to get in touch with me to schedule a consultation!
Are you a Lesbian, gay, or bisexual who:
- struggles with coming out
- doubts your own self-worth
- judges yourself negatively
- has difficulty with society’s prejudice and discrimination
I help LGB people to:
- be PROUD of who they are
- empower themselves
- embrace their positive qualities and achievements
I know, as a gay man, that you can take positive steps to change your life….
…But, to do that, you might have to take some RISKS!
Please click on this video to hear how this might be possible–and how your life could change as a result!!
And then be sure to call me to schedule an appointment!
P.S. I’m qualified to perform EMDR therapy, which can be an effective tool in dealing with such issues as:
- disturbing memories
- performance anxiety
- stress reduction
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about whether EMDR could be appropriate for you.
252 N. Larchmont Blvd., Suite 202
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #89905